Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain… course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. At the heart of the design is a fast rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. If you are looking for that “one” tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice!
- Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain.
- Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction.
- 320 TPI cotton tubular casing: the pro rider’s tire of choice.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- Terrain: Mixed
- Weight: 380g
- Casing: 320 TPI Corespun
- Width: 31c
- Etrto: 31-622
- Weight: 380 g
- G is Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.